These courses are designed to help you understand everyday money matters. Financial success is rooted in understanding basic financial concepts such as:
- how to read and understand bank and credit card statements
- where our paycheck goes
- the power (and dangers) of interest compounding
- how to develop and live with a budget
- what credit is and how to build it
- what really is insurance and when should I have it
- Click on course link for a short video overview (more videos coming soon).
- Click the icon to register for a class.
- Upcoming live events are displayed on the right frame of our pages or visit our event calendar (on Eventbrite) for a complete listing of courses.
We are in the process of getting the classes scheduled. Please visit soon or subscribe to get updates.
|FL100||Credit card statements and paystubs|
|FL110||The power (and dangers) of Interest|
|FL200||What you should know about Insurance|
|FL210||Contracts and leases|
|FL220||Planning for retirement and major expenses|
Back to Courses