These courses are designed to help you manage everyday living tasks. Mastering the mundane of living on your own mean understanding things such as:
- fundamentals of car ownership (and when you should consider repairing or replacing)
- fundamentals of home ownership
- how to get around your kitchen and grocery shopping
- rental leases and how be a good renter
- real world math such as tipping, estimating, and interest rates
- how to recognize a scam
- Click on course link for a short video overview (more videos coming soon).
- Click the icon to register for a class.
- Upcoming live events are displayed on the right frame of our pages or visit our event calendar (on Eventbrite) for a complete listing of courses.
|IL100||Real world math|
|IL110||Kitchen and grocery basics|
|IL120||Basics of car ownership|
|IL200||Contracts and leases (for renters)|
|IL210||Home ownership basics|
|IL230||Car buying (or should I even buy)|
Back to Courses